EasyTether shares your Android smartphone connection with your PC. This app allows you to tether your Android to a desktop or a notebook computer. EasyTether uses exactly the same data plan that is used for the on-phone Internet access like in the built-in browser or e-mail app or youtube application. No additional tethering fees.
IMEI/MEID is case-sensitive
- does not require root access
- supports Windows 7/Vista/XP (32-bit and 64-bit), Mac OS X 10.6/10.5/10.4 and Ubuntu 10.4+
- UDP support for games, for L2TP VPN (not PPTP!) and for some IM apps
- tether PS3, XBox 360 or Wii via Windows Internet Connection Sharing feature
- free lifetime upgrades for the full version
- USB support
- compatible with HTC Sync
- Bluetooth DUN will be added later
- much cheaper than PDANet
- implemented as a normal NAT application with full TCP and UDP support
Download EasyTether Lite app from Android Market
Open this link from your Google Android device
After installing EasyTether app onto your Android device, you have to download desktop drivers for PC
You can register the already downloaded EasyTether for $9.99, PayPal and all credit cards are accepted. This is one-time fee only. EasyTether Lite will block secure sites (https) after some time, http sites will work forever though.
This Android tether app works with all carriers including Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T.
Please try the demo before purchasing the software to see if it is compatible with your cellular operator environment.